Nawa ooo!! for this Nigerian Billionaire Wants To Buy Arsenal At An Irresistible Price

Dangote1.jpg1

Aliko Dangote, has said he wants to buy Arsenal.

Despite failing in 2010 to acquire a stake in the club, the richest black man has not given up on his dream of getting involved with the north London club.

“I still hope, one day at the right price, that I’ll buy the team,” Dangote told Bloomberg.

“I might buy it, not at a ridiculous price but a price that the owners won’t want to resist,” he continued, before ominously adding, “I know my strategy.

i think his money is not ok with him that he want to buy a whole big club, that he will work for over 40year Before he get it......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japanese multi-millionaire flies to Brazil to donate $390k to Nigeria's Olympic Team.

Nigeria President: BuhariBoko Haram undermines to catch President in new video